Last Revised: December 30, 2019
If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Data Privacy Notice.
- YOUR CONSENT
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
Non-personal Information: Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to Users, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via their use of the Website. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the person from whom it was collected, and mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information which is not linked to an identifiable individual, such as the identity and operation system and browser, smart-phone version, operating system version, duration of usage of the Website, User’s ‘click-stream’ activity, keyboard language, etc.
Personal Information: Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature. Such Personal Information that is collected by us consists of the following types of information: IP address, device identifier, personal details provided in connection with usage of the Website, including name, e-mail address, phone number, address.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
- We collect information through your use of the Website. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Website and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 7 below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you use the Website or contact us.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
- To provide and operate our Website and related services.
- To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement.
- To be able to deliver and enhance the Website, provide the Users with technical assistance and support.
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Website and related services.
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Website and provide related services.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
- LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON OUR USERS
We collect and process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based at least on one of the following legal grounds:
- WHERE DO WE STORE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States, and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third party service provider.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
- WHO DO WE SHARE USER INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
We may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, whenever we believes in good faith that it is legally bound to share such information
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- To respond to User’s support requests
- To respond to claims that contact information or any other private or proprietary information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been used, posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our Users or the general public
- When we undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets
- To collect, hold and/or manage Users’ Personal Information through our authorized third party service providers , as contemplated hereunder, who may be located outside of Israel (for example: Google Analytics, Amazon Web Services, Hotjar) Such third party services providers may receive or otherwise have access to our Users’ Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Website and related services, namely to allow cloud hosting services, serving of personalized content and advertisement, analytics of the functionality and usability of our Website. and may only use it for such purposes
- Pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
For avoidance of doubt, we may share anonymized or de-identified information with any other third party, at our sole discretion.
- USING COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by third party service providers. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our website on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide a better experience to our Users. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) secure our website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our website, (iv) create and monitor analytics, and (v) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and track ad performance (For more information about this practice, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
To use our website, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Website.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
- DATA RETENTION
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
- UPDATING, OBTAINING A COPY OF, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please be aware that we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, however the updated version will always be available right here. The last time this User Agreement was updated is: (January 5th 2016)
Visitors to Worldation.com may use this website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Our service may not be used for the benefit of a third party at any time. Upon visiting the website you are agreeing to the terms of service as outlined on this page. We reserve the right to discontinue, suspend our website, or terminate your use at any time. Worldation.com or any part therefore may be discontinued or suspended at any time, with or without notice. We will not be liable to you (or a third party) for any suspension or discontinuance of our website. We also reserve the right to terminate your access to the website for any reason; we may refuse to offer our services to any person, at any time. We reserve the right to take any other actions that we believe to be in the interest of our company at users, at our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that this User Agreement complies with all rules, regulations, and laws, as applicable to you.
All of the content, including images, videos, articles, quizzes, feeds, text, logos are the sole property of Worldation.com and any applicable third parties, without limitations. These are therefore protected by intellectual property rights and copyright laws, as applicable. The content on Worldation.com is intended solely for the personal use of our visitors. Any trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of Worldation.com, whether registered or not. You may not use or copy any of the content hereof, without the written permission of Worldation.com. This means that content may not be downloaded, copied, modified, published, sold or reproduced at any time.
We do not have any responsibility for content on the website, or content which may be accessed through the website. We are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance or legality within the website or accessed through the website. The user therefore releases Worldation.com from all liability in connection with our content.
At times we may provide users with opportunities to submit their own content, submit to public forums, comment on posts, enter into contests or share and upload. You therefore grant Worldation.com and its users with non-exclusive and worldwide license to use, copy, adapt, sell, republish and distribute your content, screen name and any intellectual property contained within such content. We are able to do this in any medium without payment or compensation from you, and without seeking any approval from yourself. You agree that nothing within your content would require Worldation.com to seek permission from any third parties before the content is used. You also agree that any moral rights or right to payment for the content is waived. Any content uploaded to our website will be deemed as non-confidential.
Visitors to our website agree that Worldation.com has no control over, or any duty to monitor, contents which are uploaded or posted through this website. We reserve the right to remove or edit any user content on this website at any time, although we have no obligation to do so; if we suspect that the terms of this user agreement have been breached. If you believe that any of the content used on this site, either user content or Worldation.com content, is a breach of copyright please refer to the DMCA policy for further information:
At Worldation.com we require all users and submitters of content to abide by the following acceptable use policy. You will be held solely responsible for any content you post on Worldation.com and agree that the company is not responsible or liable for any content you access from other users. We ask all of our users to be respectful of each other at all times and we encourage others to report any unacceptable behaviors to Worldation.com. Unacceptable behaviors and prohibited user content may be removed from the service at the sole discretion of the company. The below list of prohibited content is by no means exhaustive and are set out as examples. We reserve the right to remove any content we believe to be unacceptable, at any time.
Unacceptable user content includes, but is not limited to:
Abusive, defamatory, offensive, obscene or profane content
Any content which infringes intellectual property rights, including music, videos, articles, photos, and the suchlike
Content which may violate a person’s privacy or right of publicity
Any threatening or harassing content, including that of which incites racism, hatred, bigotry, sexism, physical harm or any discrimination against a group or individual
Content that may promote physical violence or is sexually explicit
False or misleading content
Any content which is illegal or which may promote illegal activities
Personal information of any group or person, which includes telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, addresses, and so on
Anything which may contain software viruses, computer code, files or programs which have been designed to corrupt, destroy or interrupt computer software or telecommunications equipment
Advertising or promotional materials, such as spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
We as a company are under no obligation to screen user content and will not be held responsible for any unacceptable user content; either as listed above or elsewhere. The user understands that by using this site they may be exposed to user content from a variety of sources.
Please be aware of the following disclaimers when using this website. If you object to any of the following disclaimers then you should not use our service.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT WITHIN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE, AS A COMPANY, DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR IN ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT ANY CONTENT WITHIN OUR WEBSITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE RESULTS OF USING OUR WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE USER AGREES TO USE OUR SERVICE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OUR COMPANY, OR ANY PERSONS WITHIN OUR COMPANY, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
FOR ANY VIRUSES, BUGS, TROJANS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE.
FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES
FOR ANY DATA LOSS, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATION, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE
If you have questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org